1. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose alias Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; cellulose Hydroxypropyl methyl ether; Hypromellose, Cellulose.hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
This product is highly pure cotton cellulose as raw materials, in alkaline conditions of specially prepared the whole process of etherification, complete the automation control. It does not contain any animal organs and grease and other active ingredients. This product is non-ionic cellulose ether; the appearance is white powder, odorless.
2. Introduction of the uses
1. Construction industry: as a cement sand slurry insurance agent, retarder makes mortar with pumping. In the plaster slurry, gypsum materials, putty powder, or other materials as a binder to improve the spread ability and prolong the operating time. Paste as ceramic tile, marble, plastic trim, paste enhancer, it can also reduce the amount of cement. HPMC make slurry water retention after application will not dry too fast and cracking, and enhance strength after hardening.
2. Ceramics industry:Carboxymethyl Starch
the manufacture of ceramic products is widely used as adhesives.
3. Coating industry: it is used as thickeners, dispersants and stabilizers in the paint industry, in water or organic solvents have good compatibility. It is used also as a paint remover.
4. Printing ink: it used as thickeners, dispersants and stabilizers in the ink industry, in water or organic solvents have good compatibility.
5. Plastics: for forming mold release agents, softeners, lubricants.
6. PVC: In the production of Polyvinyl chloride, it used as dispersant, and the main additive of the Department of PVC suspension polymerization.
7. Other:Carboxymethyl Cellulose
This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fresh fruits and vegetables and textiles.
3. Models and quality standards
WS-E WS-F WS-K
Methoxy% 28.0-30.0 27.0-30.0 19.0-24.0
Hydroxypropyl% 7.0-12.0 4.0-7.5 4.0-12.0
Gelling temperature / ℃ 58-64 62-68 70-90
Loss on drying% ≤ 5%
Residue% ≤ 1.0%
PH value of 4.0-8.0
Model low viscosity (mPa.s) viscosity (mPa.s)
WS-E 50 70 100 400 4，000 6，000 15，000
WS-F 400 4，000 8，000 2，000 4，000 6，000 15，000
WS-K 400 4，000 8，000 2，000 4，000 6，000 15，000
WS-J 400 4，000 8，000 2，000 4，000 6，000 15，000
Models of high viscosity (mPa.s)
WS-E 40,000 60,000 80,000 100,000 150,000 200,000
WS-F 40,000 60,000 80,000 100,000 150,000 200,000
WS-K 40,000 60,000 80,000 100,000 150,000 200,000
WS-J 40,000 60,000 80,000 100,000 150,000 200,000
Note: The above specifications are available from cold-water dispersion-type (time delay dissolve), such as the WS-K100000S, S on behalf of that model for the cold-water dispersion type.